This week’s episode fares slightly away from the monthly topics discusses and delved into the issue of being a first generation college grad and the lies our parents told us about money. Yes- lies. To what extent do we keep the same financial mentality as our parents- knowing full well we out educate and out earn our parents?
· To what extent do our parent’s financial philosophies stay with us as we get older and earn high salaries?
· How can we ensure that our bags match our bank accounts?
· To what extents do we focus on the ‘now’ as opposed to ensuring the future stays lucrative?
· How can we work toward changing out realities?
· Multiple generations may jog financially, but we must continue to sprint with determination and a smile. WE WILL CATCH UP.
· Education! It doesn’t stop at graduation. We have to find resources that work toward teaching money management that no school or upper 100s class can ever teach.
Thank you so much again for listening and you know where to find me! Please please rate and subscribe! Stay fabulous!
Instagram & Twitter: @stacksnthecity