Hello everyone! Today is yet another fantastic episode of Stacks and the City and today we’re talking all about how to set goals. I truly believe that you can accomplish ANYTHING you want- you just have to start with strong goals!
A Good Goal is:
· Specific: what is it exactly you want to do? Write it down and be specific!
· Time Measurable: what is the amount of time you’d like to achieve your goal? 6 months? 12 months?
· Attainable: Is your goal possible to achieve in the amount of time allotted? Make sure your goal is challenging yet possible!
· Stay consistent with your goals! Just because you don’t see results today does not mean goals aren’t happening!
· Find your motivation! Understand why you want to accomplish your goal and think about that everyday.
Instagram & Twitter: