Hey ya’ll! I know I’ve been MIA for the past couple of weeks but I really wanted to spend some much needed quality time with my family. Nonetheless, 2019 is turnt and here and we’re here! This week’s episode is an Ask Ashley, where I answer ya’ll’s pressing questions about getting and managing money. I am so grateful for the questions ya’ll asked.
In This Episode:
· We discuss the difference between FHA and conventional loans
· We tackle the process of homeownership
· We get down and dirty in the details on how to quell a shopping habit
· We tackle the concept of habit (and how to break them)
· We address exactly how does one have $100,000 (and not get the urge to spend it all)
I can never thank you all enough for your continued support and fabulousness! What are you doing in 2019 to elevate your money game?
Instagram and Twitter: @stacksnthecity
Facebook: Stacks and the City